- Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission discharges members of the Board of Directors on a charge of non-compliance with the duty of diligence;
- Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission rules on a case of alleged irregularity in the appointment of member of the audit committee.
Our firm was founded with one clear and simple goal: to provide our clients the best services, with excellence and in a personalized way.
We bring our deep experience in corporate law and merger & acquisitions, a result of more than 20 years of practice in major law firms, to a personal and dedicated environment where our exclusive concerns are our clients and their needs.
Our partners are widely recognized and consistently mentioned in specialized publications such as Chambers & Partners, IFLR1000, Latin Lawyer and Análise Advocacia.
Our team has an extensive experience in advising national and foreign clients, listed and private companies, family owned businesses and investment funds.
gyedre carneiro de oliveira
+55 11 5171-8901_view full curriculum
érika aguiar carvalho fleck
+55 11 5171-8902_view full curriculum
gabriela saad krieck
+55 11 5171-8903_view full curriculum
rafael costa silva
+55 11 5171-8907_view full curriculum
Merger & Acquisitions | Joint Ventures | Private Equity
Corporate Restructuring | Estate And Succession Planning
- Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission’s public hearing regarding the minimum percentage required for the proposition of lawsuits by shareholders
- Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission decides on layering case for the first time
- Carneiro de Oliveira Advogados law firm and its partner Gyedre Carneiro de Oliveira are highlights in the law yearbook “Anuário Análise Advocacia 500 | 2019