- Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission fines managers for using assets of publicly held company for private purposes
- Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission judges proceeding regarding the disclosure of guidance
- São Paulo’s Board of Trade regulates the use of electronic signatures in corporate acts
Our firm was founded with one clear and simple goal: to provide our clients the best services, with excellence and in a personalized way.
We bring our deep experience in corporate law and merger & acquisitions, a result of more than 20 years of practice in major law firms, to a personal and dedicated environment where our exclusive concerns are our clients and their needs.
Our partners are widely recognized and consistently mentioned in specialized publications such as Chambers & Partners, IFLR1000, Latin Lawyer and Análise Advocacia.
Our team has an extensive experience in advising national and foreign clients, listed and private companies, family owned businesses and investment funds.
gyedre carneiro de oliveira
+55 11 5171-8901_view full curriculum
érika aguiar carvalho fleck
+55 11 5171-8902_view full curriculum
gabriela saad krieck
+55 11 5171-8903_view full curriculum
marcella de souza e castro fontana
+55 11 5171-8906_view full curriculum
Merger & Acquisitions | Joint Ventures | Private Equity
Corporate Restructuring | Estate And Succession Planning
- Brazilian National Department of Business Registration issues Circular Letter regarding electronic signatures
- Bill proposes the issuance of debentures by limited liability companies and cooperatives
- STF decides to maintain ITBI assessment on real estate’s contributions regarding the amount exceeding the capital to be paid up