We have an extensive practice acting as legal advisors to companies of many sizes, different types and in different industries, on legal matters relevant to their business and activities, some of which include:
- drafting corporate documentation;
- drafting partnership or shareholders’ agreements;
- drafting and interpreting agreements;
- providing solutions to corporate and business issues in general;
- incorporating companies in Brazil, as well as dissolving, winding up or liquidating them.
Our practice also involves:
- taking part in general shareholders meetings of private and listed companies, including acting as chairman or secretary;
- setting strategies for the meeting;
- drafting votes, opposition statements, petitions to establish an audit committee and others;
- assessing and enforcing the multiple voting process;
- protecting other rights of the shareholders and the company, as the case may be.
Successful corporate reorganization transactions require deep experience and careful planning, in addition to multi-disciplinary and business views.
We have a solid experience in corporate reorganization transactions in general involving listed and private companies, as well as in tax, estate or succession planning, including mergers, merger of shares, split-off, capital increases and decreases etc., working both to develop a more efficient structure according to the clients’ needs and interests, as well as to draft the legal instruments required therefor.
To do so, we provide our expertise along with that of our partners specialized in the tax, real estate, civil, social security, labor, family and succession areas. Under our coordination, we jointly provide full and customized services with excellency.