Listed companies are part of a separate category in the rendering of legal services, being subject to a complex and challenging set of legal and regulatory rules that require experience, knowledge, dedication, dynamism and innovation spirit of all working with them.
The close and customized day-to-day contact with listed companies makes it easier to render an impressive advisory service.
In our practice, we put together our deep knowledge of the rules applicable to listed companies to our experience acquired in the participation in several relevant and innovative discussions and transactions.
We advise clients in all legal and regulatory aspects involving listed companies, some of which include:
- daily activities;
- compliance with the regulations issued by the Brazilian Securities and Exchanges Commission (CVM) and B3;
- negotiating and drafting by-laws and corporate policies and issuing reports and legal opinions;
- setting and following-up general shareholders, board of directors and other corporate bodies meetings;
- advisory services to the board of directors, committees and board of officers;
- undertaking filing and answering to official letters from CVM and B3;
- advisory services in corporate reorganizations and other transactions involving listed companies and their obligations;
- representing shareholders in general shareholders meetings.